UNIT4 Training Rifle For Active Shooter Response Training.
Can BE Safely Used Outside The Shoot House.
The UNIT4 Training Rifle is classified by the ATF as a non-firearm, and cannot chamber a live round. Furthermore:
- It is a fully pneumatic system with no brass, gun powder, or primer
- It will not break glass or cause permanent damage to facilities
- It eases safety and liability concerns of stake holders
- It allows for scenario-based training in schools, churches, theaters, and retail and office environments
Watch news coverage of Beeville ISD's recent active shooter training, conducted using the UNIT4.
Realistic And Durable.
Manufactured in the USA by Lewis Machine & Tool with the same forgings and materials as their real M4 rifle, the UNIT4 offers realistic trigger pull, recoil, and rate of fire.
- 30-round magazine capacity
- Compatible with all M4 lights, optics, and accessories
- Stress-tested in rugged environments and drop-tested to military standards
- Fire thousands of rounds without a rifle jam
Read a review of the UNIT4 Training rifle featured in Police1.com, the leading online resource for law enforcement.
Standalone Training Rifle.
The UNIT4 Training Rifle offers countless advantages, including:
- No risk of live rounds entering a training scenario
- Keep duty-issued rifles with officers on shift to improve officer and community safety
- Faster response times when a call comes in during training
- Training will not add wear-and-tear to your duty rifle
- Easier approvals outside the shoot house
See for yourself how the UNIT4 Training Rifle works.
UNITBLU Active Shooter Response Program.
In partnership with Blu Bearing Solutions, our 3-day UNITBLU course will teach your team cutting-edge tactics using the UNIT4 platform. The program is led by Kyle Morgan, a retired Tier 1 Special Forces Operator.
The UNITBLU program is designed to cultivate the confidence to apply lethal intervention during an active shooter incident. As part of the program, departments will retain four (4) UNIT4 Training Rifles for ongoing sustainment of the skills learned during the course.