Professional Training Companies
THE UNIT4 TRAINING RIFLE
The UNIT4 Training Rifle is a mil-spec, standalone, M4 training system that uses CO2 to fire 8mm non-lethal projectiles.
Classified by the ATF as a non-firearm, the UNIT4 is magazine fed and utilizes UNIT Solutions' proprietary TPAK cartridge system to deliver non-lethal projectiles from the magazine to the training rifle. The UNIT4 offers marking, nonmarking and blank projectiles to meet a variety of training needs.
THE UNIT4 MAGAZINE
The UNIT4 Magazine has been specifically engineered to maximize operator safety and increase durability for rugged training. Crafted from robust materials selected for maximum durability and featuring a carabiner style latch to provide maximum protection, the UNIT4 Magazine is ONLY compatible with the UNIT4 Training Rifle and UNIT4 TPAK Cartridges.
THE UNIT4 TPAK
The UNIT Solutions patented TPAK is a low cost, preloaded cartridge containing 30 8mm marking or non-marking projectiles and CO2 propellant. The non-lethal projectiles are 100% biodegradable, lead-free, brass-free, do not contain a primer, and will not penetrate covered human skin. TPAK cartridges are only compatible with the UNIT4 Training Rifle and UNIT4 Magazines.
The UNIT4 has been proudly adopted by the following training companies:
Valkyries Austere Medical Solutions (Anniston, AL)
Blu Bearing Solutions
Ghost Firearms Training
Trinity Training Complex
(Staten Island, NY)
(Orange County, CA)
(Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
Guild Solutions Group
CASE STUDY: FREEDOM DEFENSE TRAINING
- DOD, Law Enforcement, Private Security Companies, Civilians
Models in Use:
- Spec Ops Model - used in all training applications
- CQB Model - used for specialty training scenarios calling for a short barrel rifle
TPAKs in Use:
- Nonmarking - used in all training applications
- Marking - used in high adrenaline, man-on-man training for feedback
- Basic Marksmanship, Force-on-Force, Active Shooter Response Training,
- Executive Protection Training
Previous Training System:
Reason for Switching to UNIT Solutions:
- High cost and low availability of Simunition rounds
- UNIT4 is easier to transport for remote training due to non-firearm classification